Pages

Dec 27, 2011

It bags of the next season

Hello, good morning, good afternoon and goodnight dear readers, once again I am so very sorry about the delay of this post's arrival to your computers but, again I have had lots of work and haven't had much time for blogging. I have been productive though, I'm happy to announce that I now own a functional digital camera! So, you can finally look forward to some streetstyle and other photography posts. 

After having studied and restuddied all my fav looks from the catwalks, I have selected a few bags I 'd like to share with you.

First, this trend has made it's way into top trends this year and continues to animate the runway. Wether it's there practical little size (really not that practical considering the amount of things that fit in them) or there defferent shapes and colors, mini bags are in once again this season.




Next up, if we talk about mini bags, obviously we must mention MAXI bags. They, on the contrary can get quite stuffed and heavy. Creative designers have combined cool colors and shapes for those aswell.


Now, gitty-up cow-girls! here come the fringed bags, clutches and satchels.


Just because the weather got better, doesn't mean that the wild furs are not in season again.



More in relation with the season, summer means beach, sun and straw accessories!




And last, but not least, little key chains attract attention and brighten up any look. They can be anything, from little people to food, even in great brand shows.





So, if I am correct, with this big amount of  interesting colorful bags of all shapes, sizes and materials, you should be able to find one to your likings that will give you a styled look in a second.

happy blogging,
L.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment