Pages

Oct 25, 2011

Back to the future, Zaha Hadid

Today, I went with my photographer friend to the Zaha Hadid mobile art exposition at the Institut du Monde Arabe. Could a better place for the Mobile Art Pavilion have possibly been found? The plaza seems to have been purposely designed for this UFO to land next to the famous building designed by Jean Nouvel.
Although, as you may have noticed, I prefer portraits, I decided to go along with my friend and try archetectural photography. It isn't my best but it's still fine. To see some real architecture photography go see Thomas Sittler's photos http://flickr.com/tsa1

Anyway, without further ado I give you Mobile Art by L.B.















 (I just thought this looked funny )


































happy blogging,
L.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment